Search This Blog

Thursday, December 22, 2011

The Camino Begins

Monday, November 14, 2011, 2:41 PM

I stopped in at Bookman's a picked up a copy of Shirley MacLaine’s book The Camino: a Journey of the Spirit. While having lunch at a local, inexpensive, Mexican Restaurant I began to read.   Spoke to my daughter who is giving me much frustration and had to just let go of attempting to control the situation.  She is a grown woman who in my estimation is not making very good choices right now.  But, she is making them and all I can do is tell her what I think, then sit and worry about the outcome.  I am fearful that something will happen to her which I cannot stand to think about.  She is flying across the country to see a man/boy she is obsessed with calling it love.  I don’t trust him, nor like him because of his behaviors toward her which have caused her great distress.  Even so she is off and all I can to is wait for her to return, hopefully alive and well.

The Camino starts here in Flagstaff, AZ.

Read more: http://blog.travelpod.com/travel-blog-entries/cookecarl/1/1323629666/tpod.html#ixzz1hInwaA45

No comments:

Post a Comment