Search This Blog

Friday, May 17, 2019

Whats In Your Backpack

This year I carried the following on my travel to England:
Three Fast dry long sleeve shirts that roll up to short sleeve when needed.
Three Fast dry leg zip-off pants with zipped pockets for protection
Three Fast dry underwear
One pair of closed toe sandals. I have two pair using one while the other rests.
One sleeping map
One Rain Jacket
One Flannel Jacket
One Knee brace
Two outlet converters American to British for plugging into
Three additional outlet converters for Europe different from British
Twelve crunch bars for snacking
One headlamp (bought for me by my Camino friend Emily)
Two padlocks for use in hostels
The laptop I’m currently working on
Walking stick
Two fast dry towels
One bag weight scale
Eye Glass strap to hold glasses when I ride
One umbrella
One wool beanie
One ziplock bag full of assorted pills which needs to be cleaned out
One journal and folding file for receipts  

According to my scale, it weighs in at 20 Lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment